What is Digital Marketing
Email Marketing is directly marketing a commercial message to a group of people using email.
Companies often list email as one of their most powerful marketing channels. To this day, the size of your email list is a demonstration of your reach and thought leadership. However, your email marketing campaigns should be part of a holistic approach to educate your contacts about your company. Your marketing emails need to be complimented by other efforts, such as search engine optimization, content creation, social media engagement and behavior-based nurturing
Our all-in-one Email Marketing service includes everything you need to create, send, track and profit from Email Marketing.
With our Email Marketing services you can send a series of personalized email messages to new leads at intervals you define. It’s like having your own dedicated sales team working for you around the clock..
Email marketing is the act of sending a commercial message, typically to a group of people, using email. In its broadest sense, every email sent to a potential or current customer could be considered email marketing
- An exact return on investment can be tracked. It has been proven to be high when done properly. Email marketing is often reported as second only to search marketing as the most effective marketing tactic.
- Compared to traditional mail, email marketing is cheaper and faster than traditional mail. Traditional mail requires time for producing the artwork, printing, addressing, and mailing.
- Email provides a cost-effective method to test a variety of marketing content. This includes visual creative, marketing copy and multimedia assets. The data gathered by testing in the email channel can then be used across all channels of both print and digital marketing campaigns.
- Advertisers can reach substantial numbers of email subscribers who chose to receive email communications on subjects of interest to them.
- If compared to standard email, direct email marketing produces higher response rate and higher average order value for e-commerce business.
CHOOSE THE PERFECT PLAN
Making The World Talk About You
Frequently asked questions
Email marketing is the act of targeting consumers with a commercial message through email with the goal of driving sales, increasing customer loyalty, or communicating important information. It’s a form of a direct marketing that, in the past, was commonly used to target mass groups of people.
An email marketing strategy is a set of procedures that a marketer identifies and follows to achieve desired marketing goals with email advertising. This plan of action gives the businesses a direct channel of communication with prospects and customers for brand promotion.
- Targeted and personalized content.
- Build credibility.
- Better brand recognition.
- Boost sales.
- Stronger customer relationships.
- Optimize your time and budget.
- Metrics to learn what works.
- Increased traffic to your website.
Email marketing is important for building relationships with prospects, leads, current customers, and even past customers because it gives you a chance to speak directly to them, in their inbox, at a time that is convenient for them. Be friendly and personable.
Email marketing is up to 40 times more effective than social media, according to a study done by McKinsey & Company. To contradict the rumor that dictates the death of email marketing, according by The Radicati Group, the number of email users will grow to 3 billion in 2020.